Spaghettis with artichokes alla Romana
.3 artichokes cut in 6 pieces lengthwise
2cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 small red chili finely sliced
- a handful of parsley finely chopped
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooked spaghetti al dente 6 to 8 minutes
- Heat up some olive oil in a pan on medium heat and once it’s heated add your artichokes. Fry on both sides for a few minutes ensuring they do not burn.
- Add your garlic and chili.Toss well and stir. Season accordingly with salt and pepper.
- Add the spaghetti and toss everything together. If the mixture is a little dry add some cooking pasta water to loosen it
- Arrange the spaghetti on a service plate with the artichokes on the top and sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley.